June 9, 2022
As any business owner or facility manager knows, the long stretch of summer can be brutal on asphalt, roadways, and countless other paved surfaces. The transition from extreme cold to blistering heat results in a litany of chemical reactions that very few of us spend time thinking about, often resulting in surface cracks and damage that no one could have seen coming. When ignored, it can pose a serious risk of accident or injury, not to mention how unsightly it can make your property look.
At Shamrock Paving in Rochester, each member of our team is committed to helping local businesses keep their asphalt and concrete surfaces safe, level, and free of any potentially dangerous flaws. Here are just a few things to consider if you’re looking to preserve the safety and lifespan of your paved surfaces.
- Have your parking lot and driveways professionally inspected
- Make any visible or necessary paving repairs in a timely manner
- If you’re planning a resurfacing, give your staff and clients ample notice
- Avoid the temptation to work with discount pavers or unlicensed amateurs
- Be sure to get an estimate in writing to prevent any unknown fees
- Choose a commercial asphalt company with experience and good reviews
It can be easy to overlook simple asphalt cracks and seemingly mundane potholes, but just keep in mind how quickly they can manifest into much more serious, costly problems. If you’re concerned, one of the best starting points is to schedule a complementary inspections with the experts at Shamrock Paving. We’ll give you an honest assessment of what’s needed, backed by a written evaluation and free estimate for any recommended repairs or service.
Shamrock Paving is located at 841 Buffalo Road in Rochester, NY and proudly serves the needs of businesses throughout Western NY. We can be reached any time day or night by calling 585-417-5722. Or write to us via email by visiting our website’s contact page.