October 15, 2020
The coldest of cold winter months can be devastating to commercial parking lots and driveways, as the materials used during commercial pavement projects are not impervious to the forces of nature. When the temperature plummets, as it does more and more these days, the natural compounds constrict, which can result in asphalt that cracks, buckles and loses its level consistency. With so many businesses restricting visitors and operating on lean schedules, this is an ideal time to have your company’s entrance or parking lot professionally inspected by an experienced professional.
Shamrock Paving understands the need to keep your grounds safe and inviting, at a time when the financial resources of many have already been stretched thin. We offer free onsite estimates, as well as the most competitive rates for commercial paving in Rochester and the surrounding suburbs.
- Free onsite inspections for businesses with paved parking lots and driveways
- A smart, easy way to prevent more costly repairs once all the snow has melted
- We’re proud to be one of Rochester NY’s most trusted commercial paving companies
- Our team utilizes the most advanced planning, estimating and paving technologies
- We practice safe social distancing, including masks, gloves and enhanced cleaning
- The industry’s most efficient process to significantly minimize operation downtime
If you’re the owner or facility manager of a business in the Rochester area who’s concerned about your property’s pavement, Shamrock Paving is here to help. We’ve been serving businesses throughout Western NY for over 30 years now, and take pride in having a reputation of expertise, value and technical proficiency. Get in touch to learn more about how we can help protect your commercial lot this winter, or schedule time to meet with one of our reps.
Shamrock Paving is located at 841 Buffalo Road in Rochester NY, and can be reached by phone during office hours at 585-417-5722. Or drop us a line via email by filling out the short form on our contact page.