April 13, 2020
Any business owner or facilities manager will be the first to admit that cold winters are especially harsh on concrete surfaces. The drastic change in temperature, coupled with the weight of heavy snow and ice formations can do real damage to parking lots, commercial driveways, concrete floors and many other structures. Left unaddressed, this can result in damage to vehicles as well as employees, guests and others who visit your business. As one of the leading providers of paving and concrete services in Rochester NY, Shamrock Paving offers affordable commercial concrete repair for businesses concerned with keeping their grounds safe and attractive.
Waiting until an accident or injury to start thinking about having your company’s concrete repaired can be stressful, time-consuming and extremely costly. Here are a few reasons to contact the experts at Shamrock Paving to keep your concrete parking lots, driveways and floors safe throughout the entire year.
- Over 30 years of trusted commercial concrete repair service in Rochester NY
- A skilled team of pavers and concrete experts who take perfection very seriously
- We use only the most advanced concrete resurfacing and repair technology
- Our entire staff is respectful of your property and guests while working at all times
- Many issues can be repaired affordably, eliminating the need for new concrete pours
- Low overhead and efficient practices help us offer the most competitive rates
If you own or manage a business in the Rochester or WNY area and have concerns over damaged concrete on your property, we invite you to learn more about how we can help and why so many others trust us. Get in touch with Shamrock Paving anytime during regular hours by calling 585-417-5722 or write to us via email by filling out the short contact form on our website.